Liu Wei Di Huang Wan (Sun Ten)
Add To Cart $19
The Sun Ten brand of Liu Wei Di Huang Wan.
Format and Dosage:
100 Sun Ten Capsules - General Dose 1-2 capsules 2-3 times per day. At full dose lasts approximately 16 days.
Our theory site has clinical information about Liu Wei Di Huang Wan including, traditionally included ingredients, diagnostic associations, potential clinical applications and more. For usage we recommend that you consult directly with a practitioner (see why here).
Liu Wei Di Huang Wan @ Theory
Formula Details @ Store
Add To Cart $19
Please Note that we carry this product from multiple suppliers. Other suppliers are listed below:
Details and Brands @ Store
- HBW ($8.99)200 HBW Teapills - General Dose 5-8 teapills 2-3 times per day. At full dose lasts approximately 9 days.
- Sun Ten ($28)100 Sun Ten Capsules - General Dose 1-2 capsules 2-3 times per day. At full dose lasts approximately 16 days.
About Sun Ten:
Dr. Hong-yen Hsu is the founder of Sun Ten. He was recognized as the “Father of Scientific Chinese herbal Extraction” in Taiwan as he devoted his life to the modernization of Chinese herbal extraction. He later became the Director of the Drug Control Bureau, a position comparable to the United States’ F.D.A. Dr. Hsu established Sun Ten in 1946 originating in Taiwan. Sun Ten has since grown into a pharmaceutical grade manufacturing company dedicated to produce the world’s finest Chinese herbal extract product for nearly seven decades. Quality assurance is guaranteed right from the start through careful selection of authentic raw herbs, controlled manufacturing process and finished product reassurance through scientific measures. With an emphasis on safety, quality, efficacy, and consistency Sun Ten is able to produce high quality products, which meet the strictest of international standards.
Add To Cart $19
Liu Wei Di Huang Wan - Sun Ten
Add To Cart
- Store Category: Herbal Formulas
Brand: Sun Ten
Base Formula: Liu Wei Di Huang Wan
Related Issues · Diabetes Type II · Dizziness (Vertigo) · Hypertension (High Blood Pressure) · Hyperthyroidism · Optic Nerve Atrophy · Tinnitus · Night Sweats (Sleep Hyperhidrosis) · Sore Throat · Erectile Dysfunction (ED) · Menopause (Hot Flashes) ·
Related Posts and Products
Related Posts From Our Blog
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- The Yin and Yang of Our Diets
Related Formulas and Products
Store Policies and Information
Required FDA Notice: All statements made regarding the products listed on our site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.