Sha Shen Mai Dong Tang (Sun Ten)
Add To Cart $22
The Sun Ten brand of Sha Shen Mai Dong Tang. This formula is also known as Sha Shen Mai Dong Tang, Adenophora and Ophiopogon Combination.
Format and Dosage:
100 Sun Ten Capsules - General Dose 1-2 capsules 2-3 times per day. At full dose lasts approximately 16 days.
Our theory site has clinical information about Sha Shen Mai Dong Tang including, traditionally included ingredients, diagnostic associations, potential clinical applications and more. For usage we recommend that you consult directly with a practitioner (see why here).
Sha Shen Mai Dong Tang @ Theory
Formula Details @ Store
Add To Cart $22
Please Note that we carry this product from multiple suppliers. Other suppliers are listed below:
Details and Brands @ Store
- HBW ($9.99)200 HBW Teapills - General Dose 5-8 teapills 2-3 times per day. At full dose lasts approximately 9 days.
About Sun Ten:
Dr. Hong-yen Hsu is the founder of Sun Ten. He was recognized as the “Father of Scientific Chinese herbal Extraction” in Taiwan as he devoted his life to the modernization of Chinese herbal extraction. He later became the Director of the Drug Control Bureau, a position comparable to the United States’ F.D.A. Dr. Hsu established Sun Ten in 1946 originating in Taiwan. Sun Ten has since grown into a pharmaceutical grade manufacturing company dedicated to produce the world’s finest Chinese herbal extract product for nearly seven decades. Quality assurance is guaranteed right from the start through careful selection of authentic raw herbs, controlled manufacturing process and finished product reassurance through scientific measures. With an emphasis on safety, quality, efficacy, and consistency Sun Ten is able to produce high quality products, which meet the strictest of international standards.
Add To Cart $22
Sha Shen Mai Dong Tang - Sun Ten
Add To Cart
- Store Category: Herbal Formulas
Brand: Sun Ten
Base Formula: Sha Shen Mai Dong Wan
Related Posts and Products
Related Posts From Our Blog
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Introduction to the Tong Ren Therapy - Energy Healing Method
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
Related Formulas and Products
- Sang Piao Xiao San (Sun Ten)
Add To Cart @ Theory
- Sun Ten Yang Essentials Formula (Sun Ten)
- Sun Ten Yin Essentials Formula (Sun Ten)
Store Policies and Information
Required FDA Notice: All statements made regarding the products listed on our site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.