Chai Hu Jia Long Gu Mu Li Wan Formula Brands Within Our Store
Below you will find all of the brands of chai hu jia long gu mu li wan that we carry in our store. Chai Hu Jia Long Gu Mu Li Wan is also known as Chai Hu Long Gu Mu Li Wan, Chai Hu Long Gu Mu Li Tang, Bupleurum and Dragon Bone Combination.
The formula is within the Chinese Medicine functional grouping of Sedate and Calm the Spirit which is part of the broader Calm The Spirit grouping. For more detailed clinical usage information from the Traditional Chinese Medicine perspective, you may see the corresponding section for chai hu jia long gu mu li wan on our theory site.
- Formula Associations
- Potentially Related Conditions
- · Anxiety · Depression · Bipolar Disorder (BD) · Constipation · Epilepsy (Seizure) · Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) · Hyperthyroidism · Manic Depression
- Related Diagnostic Patterns
- · Liver Qi Stagnation · Liver Fire · Liver Yang Rising · Liver and Gallbladder Damp Heat · Heart Yin Deficiency
- Generally Included Herbs
- · Ban Xia · Chai Hu · Da Huang · Da Zao · Dai Zhe Shi · Fu Ling · Gui Zhi · Huang Qin · Long Gu · Mu Li · Ren Shen · Sheng Jiang
Chai Hu Jia Long Gu Mu Li Wan Brands Available - Sorted By Title
We Have 2 Brands Of The Chai Hu Jia Long Gu Mu Li Wan Formula Associated Within Our Store
- Chai Hu Long Gu Mu Li Tang (Sun Ten)
100 Sun Ten Capsules - General Dose 1-2 capsules 2-3 times per day. At full dose lasts approximately 16 days.
Add To Cart @ Theory
- Chai Hu Long Gu Mu Li Wan (HBW)
200 HBW Teapills - General Dose 5-8 teapills 2-3 times per day. At full dose lasts approximately 9 days.
Add To Cart @ Theory
Store Policies and Information
Required FDA Notice: All statements made regarding the products listed on our site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.