Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Formula Brands Within Our Store
Below you will find all of the brands of chai hu shu gan wan that we carry in our store. Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan is also known as Chai Hu Shu Gan Tang, Bupleurum and Cyperus Combination, Powder to Disperse Vital Energy in the Liver.
The formula is within the Chinese Medicine functional grouping of Regulate and Harmonize the Liver and Spleen which is part of the broader Harmonize grouping. For more detailed clinical usage information from the Traditional Chinese Medicine perspective, you may see the corresponding section for chai hu shu gan wan on our theory site.
- Formula Associations
- Related Posts From Our Blog
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Potentially Related Conditions
- · Abdominal Pain · Acid Reflux Disease (GERD) · Hypochondriac Pain · Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) · Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Related Diagnostic Patterns
- · Liver Qi Stagnation · Liver Blood Stagnation · Liver Attacking the Spleen · Blood Stagnation
- Generally Included Herbs
- · Chai Hu · Xiang Fu · Chen Pi · Chuan Xiong · Zhi Ke · Bai Shao · Zhi Gan Cao
Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Brands Available - Sorted By Title
Related Posts From Our Blog
Store Policies and Information
Required FDA Notice: All statements made regarding the products listed on our site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.