Gan Mao Ling Formula Brands Within Our Store
Below you will find all of the brands of gan mao ling that we carry in our store. Gan Mao Ling is also known as Gan Mao Ling Wan, Gan Mao Dan, Common Cold Formula.
The formula is within the Chinese Medicine functional grouping of Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity which is part of the broader Clear Heat grouping. For more detailed clinical usage information from the Traditional Chinese Medicine perspective, you may see the corresponding section for gan mao ling on our theory site.
- Formula Associations
- Related Posts From Our Blog
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Potentially Related Conditions
- · Common Cold · Cough · Flu · Headache
- Related Diagnostic Patterns
- · Lung Wind Invasion - Wind Heat · Lung Wind Invasion - Wind Cold
- Generally Included Herbs
- · Ge Gen · Da Qing Ye · Bo He · Ju Hua · Lian Qiao · Xing Ren · Jie Geng · Qian Hu · Gan Cao
Gan Mao Ling Brands Available - Sorted By Title
We Have 2 Brands Of The Gan Mao Ling Formula Associated Within Our Store
- Gan Mao Ling Tablets (Mayway)
100 Mayway Tablets - General Dose 4 tablets 3 times per day. At full dose lasts approximately 8 days.
Add To Cart @ Theory
- Gan Mao Ling Wan (Nuherbs)
100 Nuherbs Teapills - General Dose 4 teapills 2-3 times per day. At full dose lasts approximately 9 days.
Add To Cart @ Theory
Related Posts From Our Blog
Store Policies and Information
Required FDA Notice: All statements made regarding the products listed on our site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.