Huang Qi Gui Zhi Wu Wu Wan Formula Brands Within Our Store
Below you will find all of the brands of huang qi gui zhi wu wu wan that we carry in our store. Huang Qi Gui Zhi Wu Wu Wan is also known as Huang Qi Gui Zhi Wu Wu Tang, Huang Qi Wu Wu Tang, Five Ingredients Decoction with Astragalus and Cinnamon, Astragalus Five Decoction, Astragalus and Cinnamon Five Herb Combination.
The formula is within the Chinese Medicine functional grouping of Warm the Channels and Disperse Cold which is part of the broader Warm Interior Cold grouping. For more detailed clinical usage information from the Traditional Chinese Medicine perspective, you may see the corresponding section for huang qi gui zhi wu wu wan on our theory site.
- Formula Associations
- Related Posts From Our Blog
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Potentially Related Conditions
- · Neuropathy · Shoulder Pain · Knee Pain · Raynaud's Disease · Stroke (CVA) · Bells Palsy · Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS) · Neuralgia · Neck Pain · Coronary Artery Disease · Heart Disease
- Related Diagnostic Patterns
- · Blood Stagnation · Lung Wind Invasion - Wind Cold
- Generally Included Herbs
- · Huang Qi · Gui Zhi · Bai Shao · Sheng Jiang · Da Zao
Huang Qi Gui Zhi Wu Wu Wan Brands Available - Sorted By Title
Related Posts From Our Blog
Store Policies and Information
Required FDA Notice: All statements made regarding the products listed on our site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.