Jia Wei Xiao Yao Wan Formula Brands Within Our Store
Below you will find all of the brands of jia wei xiao yao wan that we carry in our store. Jia Wei Xiao Yao Wan is also known as Jia Wei Xiao Yao San, Dan Zhi Xiao Yao San, Rambling Powder, Bupleurum and Peony Formula.
The formula is within the Chinese Medicine functional grouping of Regulate and Harmonize the Liver and Spleen which is part of the broader Harmonize grouping. For more detailed clinical usage information from the Traditional Chinese Medicine perspective, you may see the corresponding section for jia wei xiao yao wan on our theory site.
- Formula Associations
- Potentially Related Conditions
- · Depression · Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) · Irritability · Anxiety · Insomnia · Palpitations · Plum Pit Qi · Breast Distention · Irregular Menstruation · Acne · Headache
- Related Diagnostic Patterns
- · Liver Qi Stagnation · Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Generally Included Herbs
- · Bai Shao · Bai Zhu · Bo He · Chai Hu · Dang Gui · Fu Ling · Gan Cao · Mu Dan Pi · Zhi Zi
Jia Wei Xiao Yao Wan Brands Available - Sorted By Title
We Have 2 Brands Of The Jia Wei Xiao Yao Wan Formula Associated Within Our Store
- Jia Wei Xiao Yao Wan (HBW)
200 HBW Teapills - General Dose 5-8 teapills 2-3 times per day. At full dose lasts approximately 9 days.
Add To Cart @ Theory
- Jia Wei Xiao Yao San (Sun Ten)
100 Sun Ten Capsules - General Dose 1-2 capsules 2-3 times per day. At full dose lasts approximately 16 days.
Add To Cart @ Theory
Store Policies and Information
Required FDA Notice: All statements made regarding the products listed on our site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.