Jin Gui Shen Qi Wan Formula Brands Within Our Store
Below you will find all of the brands of jin gui shen qi wan that we carry in our store. Jin Gui Shen Qi Wan is also known as Ba Wei Di Huang Wan, Jin Kui Shen Qi Wan, Shen Qi Wan, Rehmannia Eight Formula, Kidney Qi Pills.
The formula is within the Chinese Medicine functional grouping of Warm and Tonify the Yang which is part of the broader Tonify grouping. For more detailed clinical usage information from the Traditional Chinese Medicine perspective, you may see the corresponding section for jin gui shen qi wan on our theory site.
- Formula Associations
- Related Posts From Our Blog
- My Kidneys Are What?
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Potentially Related Conditions
- · Back Pain · Diabetes Type II · Fatigue · Hypothyroidism · Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Related Diagnostic Patterns
- · Kidney Yang Deficiency
- Generally Included Herbs
- · Fu Ling · Fu Zi · Gui Zhi · Mu Dan Pi · Shan Yao · Shan Zhu Yu · Sheng Di Huang · Ze Xie
Jin Gui Shen Qi Wan Brands Available - Sorted By Title
We Have 3 Brands Of The Jin Gui Shen Qi Wan Formula Associated Within Our Store
- Ba Wei Di Huang Wan (Sun Ten)
100 Sun Ten Capsules - General Dose 1-2 capsules 2-3 times per day. At full dose lasts approximately 16 days.
Add To Cart @ Theory
- Jin Kui Shen Qi Wan (HBW)
200 HBW Teapills - General Dose 5-8 teapills 2-3 times per day. At full dose lasts approximately 9 days.
Add To Cart @ Theory
Related Posts From Our Blog
Store Policies and Information
Required FDA Notice: All statements made regarding the products listed on our site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.