Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Brands Within Our Store
Below you will find all of the brands of liu wei di huang wan that we carry in our store. Liu Wei Di Huang Wan is also known as .
The formula is within the Chinese Medicine functional grouping of Tonify the Yin which is part of the broader Tonify grouping. For more detailed clinical usage information from the Traditional Chinese Medicine perspective, you may see the corresponding section for liu wei di huang wan on our theory site.
- Formula Associations
- Related Posts From Our Blog
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Potentially Related Conditions
- · Diabetes Type II · Dizziness (Vertigo) · Hypertension (High Blood Pressure) · Hyperthyroidism · Optic Nerve Atrophy · Tinnitus · Night Sweats (Sleep Hyperhidrosis) · Sore Throat · Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Related Diagnostic Patterns
- · Kidney Yin Deficiency · Liver Yin Deficiency
- Generally Included Herbs
- · Fu Ling · Mu Dan Pi · Shan Yao · Shan Zhu Yu · Shu Di Huang · Ze Xie
Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Brands Available - Sorted By Title
We Have 3 Brands Of The Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Associated Within Our Store
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan (HBW)
200 HBW Teapills - General Dose 5-8 teapills 2-3 times per day. At full dose lasts approximately 9 days.
Add To Cart @ Theory
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan (Sun Ten)
100 Sun Ten Capsules - General Dose 1-2 capsules 2-3 times per day. At full dose lasts approximately 16 days.
Add To Cart @ Theory
Related Posts From Our Blog
Store Policies and Information
Required FDA Notice: All statements made regarding the products listed on our site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.