Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Formula Brands Within Our Store
Below you will find all of the brands of ren shen yang rong wan that we carry in our store. Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan is also known as Ren Shen Yang Ying Tang, Ren Shen Yang Rong Tang, Yang Ying Tang, Ginseng Nutritive Combination, Ginseng and Rehmannia Combination.
The formula is within the Chinese Medicine functional grouping of Tonify the Qi and Blood which is part of the broader Tonify grouping. For more detailed clinical usage information from the Traditional Chinese Medicine perspective, you may see the corresponding section for ren shen yang rong wan on our theory site.
- Formula Associations
- Potentially Related Conditions
- · Chronic Illness · Fibromyalgia (CFS) · Lung Cancer · Raynaud's Disease · Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) · Hepatitis (B or C) · Infertility · Common Cold · Flu · Anemia · Nephrotic Syndrome
- Related Diagnostic Patterns
- · Spleen Qi Deficiency · Spleen Blood Deficiency · Kidney Yang Deficiency · Heart Blood Deficiency · Shen Disturbance
- Generally Included Herbs
- · Ren Shen · Huang Qi · Bai Zhu · Shu Di Huang · Dang Gui · Bai Shao · Wu Wei Zi · Fu Ling · Yuan Zhi · Chen Pi · Gui Zhi · Zhi Gan Cao
Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Brands Available - Sorted By Title
We Have 2 Brands Of The Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Formula Associated Within Our Store
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Tang (Sun Ten)
100 Sun Ten Capsules - General Dose 1-2 capsules 2-3 times per day. At full dose lasts approximately 16 days.
Add To Cart @ Theory
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan (HBW)
200 HBW Teapills - General Dose 5-8 teapills 2-3 times per day. At full dose lasts approximately 9 days.
Add To Cart @ Theory
Store Policies and Information
Required FDA Notice: All statements made regarding the products listed on our site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.