Shao Fu Zhu Yu Wan Formula Brands Within Our Store
Below you will find all of the brands of shao fu zhu yu wan that we carry in our store. Shao Fu Zhu Yu Wan is also known as Drive out Stasis in the Lower Abdomen Pils.
The formula is within the Chinese Medicine functional grouping of Invigorate the Blood and Dispel Blood Stasis which is part of the broader Invigorate the Blood grouping. For more detailed clinical usage information from the Traditional Chinese Medicine perspective, you may see the corresponding section for shao fu zhu yu wan on our theory site.
- Formula Associations
- Potentially Related Conditions
- · Abdominal Pain · Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain - Cramps) · Amenorrhea (Absence of Menstruation) · Infertility · Irregular Menstruation · Uterine Bleeding · Fibroids · Cysts · Ulcerative Colitis · Endometriosis
- Related Diagnostic Patterns
- · Blood Stagnation
- Generally Included Herbs
- · Chi Shao · Chuan Xiong · Dang Gui · Gan Jiang · Mo Yao · Pu Huang · Rou Gui · Wang Bu Liu Xing · Xiang Fu · Xiao Hui Xiang · Yan Hu Suo
Shao Fu Zhu Yu Wan Brands Available - Sorted By Title
We Have 2 Brands Of The Shao Fu Zhu Yu Wan Formula Associated Within Our Store
- Shao Fu Zhu Yu Tang (Sun Ten)
100 Sun Ten Capsules - General Dose 1-2 capsules 2-3 times per day. At full dose lasts approximately 16 days.
Add To Cart @ Theory
- Shao Fu Zhu Yu Wan (HBW)
200 HBW Teapills - General Dose 5-8 teapills 2-3 times per day. At full dose lasts approximately 9 days.
Add To Cart @ Theory
Store Policies and Information
Required FDA Notice: All statements made regarding the products listed on our site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.