Shu Gan Wan Formula Brands Within Our Store
Below you will find all of the brands of shu gan wan that we carry in our store. Shu Gan Wan is also known as .
The formula is within the Chinese Medicine functional grouping of Regulate and Harmonize the Liver and Spleen which is part of the broader Harmonize grouping. For more detailed clinical usage information from the Traditional Chinese Medicine perspective, you may see the corresponding section for shu gan wan on our theory site.
- Formula Associations
- Related Posts From Our Blog
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Potentially Related Conditions
- · Abdominal Pain · Acid Reflux Disease (GERD) · Hypochondriac Pain
- Related Diagnostic Patterns
- · Liver Qi Stagnation · Liver Blood Stagnation · Liver Attacking the Spleen
- Generally Included Herbs
- · Bai Shao · Chen Pi · Chuan Lian Zi · Fu Ling · Hou Po · Jiang Huang · Mu Xiang · Sha Ren · Yan Hu Suo
Shu Gan Wan Brands Available - Sorted By Title
We Have 2 Brands Of The Shu Gan Wan Formula Associated Within Our Store
- Shu Gan Tang (Sun Ten)
100 Sun Ten Capsules - General Dose 1-2 capsules 2-3 times per day. At full dose lasts approximately 16 days.
Add To Cart @ Theory
- Shu Gan Wan (HBW)
200 HBW Teapills - General Dose 5-8 teapills 2-3 times per day. At full dose lasts approximately 9 days.
Add To Cart @ Theory
Related Posts From Our Blog
Store Policies and Information
Required FDA Notice: All statements made regarding the products listed on our site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.