Shu Jing Huo Xue Wan Formula Brands Within Our Store
Below you will find all of the brands of shu jing huo xue wan that we carry in our store. Shu Jing Huo Xue Wan is also known as Shu Jing Huo Xue Tang, Shu Ching Huo Hsieh Tang, Shu Jin Huo Xue Wan, Clematis and Stephania Combination, Chin-chui and Clemantis Combination.
The formula is within the Chinese Medicine functional grouping of Invigorate the Blood and Dispel Blood Stasis which is part of the broader Invigorate the Blood grouping. For more detailed clinical usage information from the Traditional Chinese Medicine perspective, you may see the corresponding section for shu jing huo xue wan on our theory site.
- Formula Associations
- Potentially Related Conditions
- · Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) · Arthritis (Bi Syndromes) · Osteoarthritis (OA) · Back Pain · Neck Pain · Sciatica · Knee Pain · Muscle Weakness · Neuropathy · Neuralgia
- Related Diagnostic Patterns
- · Blood Stagnation · Liver Blood Stagnation · Lung Wind Invasion - Wind Cold
- Generally Included Herbs
- · Dang Gui · Bai Shao · Sheng Di Huang · Chuan Xiong · Tao Ren · Fu Ling · Cang Zhu · Chen Pi · Qiang Huo · Bai Zhi · Wei Ling Xian · Han Fang Zi · Fang Feng · Long Dan Cao · Huai Niu Xi · Gan Cao
Shu Jing Huo Xue Wan Brands Available - Sorted By Title
Store Policies and Information
Required FDA Notice: All statements made regarding the products listed on our site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.