Wu Mei Wan Formula Brands Within Our Store
Below you will find all of the brands of wu mei wan that we carry in our store. Wu Mei Wan is also known as Mume Pill, Mume Formula.
The formula is within the Chinese Medicine functional grouping of which is part of the broader Expel Parasites grouping. For more detailed clinical usage information from the Traditional Chinese Medicine perspective, you may see the corresponding section for wu mei wan on our theory site.
- Formula Associations
- Related Posts From Our Blog
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Potentially Related Conditions
- · Abdominal Pain · Diarrhea · Digestive Issues · Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) · Diabetes Type II
- Related Diagnostic Patterns
- · Large Intestine Damp Heat · Spleen Yang Deficiency · Spleen and Stomach Damp Heat · Stomach Food Stagnation · Stomach Fire
- Generally Included Herbs
- · Wu Mei · Chuan Jiao · Dang Gui · Fu Zi · Gan Jiang · Gui Zhi · Huang Bai · Ren Shen · Xi Xin
Wu Mei Wan Brands Available - Sorted By Title
We Have 2 Brands Of The Wu Mei Wan Formula Associated Within Our Store
- Wu Mei Wan (Nuherbs)
100 Nuherbs Teapills - General Dose 4 teapills 2-3 times per day. At full dose lasts approximately 9 days.
Add To Cart @ Theory
- Wu Mei Wan (Sun Ten)
100 Sun Ten Capsules - General Dose 1-2 capsules 2-3 times per day. At full dose lasts approximately 16 days.
Add To Cart @ Theory
Related Posts From Our Blog
Store Policies and Information
Required FDA Notice: All statements made regarding the products listed on our site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.