Xiao Chai Hu Tang Wan Formula Brands Within Our Store
Below you will find all of the brands of xiao chai hu tang wan that we carry in our store. Xiao Chai Hu Tang Wan is also known as Xiao Chai Hu Wan, Hsiao Tsai Hu Tang, Minor Bupleurum Combination.
The formula is within the Chinese Medicine functional grouping of Regulate and Harmonize the Liver and Spleen which is part of the broader Harmonize grouping. For more detailed clinical usage information from the Traditional Chinese Medicine perspective, you may see the corresponding section for xiao chai hu tang wan on our theory site.
- Formula Associations
- Related Posts From Our Blog
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus
- Potentially Related Conditions
- · Fatigue · Irritability · Fibromyalgia (CFS) · Common Cold · Flu · Hepatitis (B or C) · Liver Cancer - Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) · Colon Cancer · Lung Cancer · Abdominal Pain · Pancreatitis · Gastritis · Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) · Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain - Cramps) · Allergies · Tonsillitis · Fever · Chronic Illness · Cirrhosis · Depression · Meniere's Disease
- Related Diagnostic Patterns
- · Liver Qi Stagnation
- Generally Included Herbs
- · Ban Xia · Chai Hu · Da Zao · Huang Qin · Ren Shen · Sheng Jiang · Zhi Gan Cao
Xiao Chai Hu Tang Wan Brands Available - Sorted By Title
We Have 2 Brands Of The Xiao Chai Hu Tang Wan Formula Associated Within Our Store
- Xiao Chai Hu Tang Wan (HBW)
200 HBW Teapills - General Dose 5-8 teapills 2-3 times per day. At full dose lasts approximately 9 days.
Add To Cart @ Theory
- Xiao Chai Hu Tang Wan (Sun Ten)
100 Sun Ten Capsules - General Dose 1-2 capsules 2-3 times per day. At full dose lasts approximately 16 days.
Add To Cart @ Theory
Related Posts From Our Blog
Store Policies and Information
Required FDA Notice: All statements made regarding the products listed on our site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.