Xiao Yao Wan Formula Brands Within Our Store
Below you will find all of the brands of xiao yao wan that we carry in our store. Xiao Yao Wan is also known as Xiao Yao San, Rambling Powder, Tangkuei and Bupleurum Formula.
The formula is within the Chinese Medicine functional grouping of Regulate and Harmonize the Liver and Spleen which is part of the broader Harmonize grouping. For more detailed clinical usage information from the Traditional Chinese Medicine perspective, you may see the corresponding section for xiao yao wan on our theory site.
- Formula Associations
- Related Posts From Our Blog
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Potentially Related Conditions
- · Anxiety · Depression · Infertility · Irregular Menstruation · Postpartum Depression · Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) · Headache · Panic Attack
- Related Diagnostic Patterns
- · Liver Qi Stagnation · Liver Blood Deficiency · Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Generally Included Herbs
- · Bai Shao · Bai Zhu · Chai Hu · Dang Gui · Fu Ling · Zhi Gan Cao
Xiao Yao Wan Brands Available - Sorted By Title
We Have 2 Brands Of The Xiao Yao Wan Formula Associated Within Our Store
- Xiao Yao San (Sun Ten)
100 Sun Ten Capsules - General Dose 1-2 capsules 2-3 times per day. At full dose lasts approximately 16 days.
Add To Cart @ Theory
- Xiao Yao Wan (HBW)
200 HBW Teapills - General Dose 5-8 teapills 2-3 times per day. At full dose lasts approximately 9 days.
Add To Cart @ Theory
Related Posts From Our Blog
Store Policies and Information
Required FDA Notice: All statements made regarding the products listed on our site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.