Yi Guan Jian Wan Formula Brands Within Our Store
Below you will find all of the brands of yi guan jian wan that we carry in our store. Yi Guan Jian Wan is also known as Yi Guan Jian, Linking Decoction Teapills, Glehnia and Rehmannia Formula.
The formula is within the Chinese Medicine functional grouping of Tonify the Yin which is part of the broader Tonify grouping. For more detailed clinical usage information from the Traditional Chinese Medicine perspective, you may see the corresponding section for yi guan jian wan on our theory site.
- Formula Associations
- Potentially Related Conditions
- · Abdominal Pain · Acid Reflux Disease (GERD) · Digestive Issues · Epigastric Pain · Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) · Liver Cancer - Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) · Liver Disease · Hepatitis (B or C)
- Related Diagnostic Patterns
- · Liver Qi Stagnation · Kidney Yin Deficiency · Liver Yin Deficiency · Stomach Yin Deficiency
- Generally Included Herbs
- · Sheng Di Huang · Gou Qi Zi · Sha Shen · Mai Men Dong · Dang Gui · Chuan Lian Zi
Yi Guan Jian Wan Brands Available - Sorted By Title
We Have 2 Brands Of The Yi Guan Jian Wan Formula Associated Within Our Store
- Yi Guan Jian Wan (HBW)
200 HBW Teapills - General Dose 5-8 teapills 2-3 times per day. At full dose lasts approximately 9 days.
Add To Cart @ Theory
- Yi Guan Jian Wan (Sun Ten)
100 Sun Ten Capsules - General Dose 1-2 capsules 2-3 times per day. At full dose lasts approximately 16 days.
Add To Cart @ Theory
Store Policies and Information
Required FDA Notice: All statements made regarding the products listed on our site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.