Zhi Bai Di Huang Wan Formula Brands Within Our Store
Below you will find all of the brands of zhi bai di huang wan that we carry in our store. Zhi Bai Di Huang Wan is also known as Zhi Bo Ba Wei Man, Zhi Bo Di HUang Wan, Zi Bo Di Huang Wan, Zhi Bai Ba Wei Wan, Anemarrhena, Phellodendron And Rehmannia Pills, Eight Ingredient Pill With Anemarrhena And Phellodendron.
The formula is within the Chinese Medicine functional grouping of Tonify the Yin which is part of the broader Tonify grouping. For more detailed clinical usage information from the Traditional Chinese Medicine perspective, you may see the corresponding section for zhi bai di huang wan on our theory site.
- Formula Associations
- Related Posts From Our Blog
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Potentially Related Conditions
- · Hypertension (High Blood Pressure) · Night Sweats (Sleep Hyperhidrosis) · Steaming Bone Disorder · Tinnitus
- Related Diagnostic Patterns
- · Kidney Yin Deficiency · Liver Yin Deficiency
- Generally Included Herbs
- · Fu Ling · Mu Dan Pi · Shan Yao · Shan Zhu Yu · Shu Di Huang · Ze Xie · Zhi Mu
Zhi Bai Di Huang Wan Brands Available - Sorted By Title
We Have 2 Brands Of The Zhi Bai Di Huang Wan Formula Associated Within Our Store
- Zhi Bai Di Huang Wan (HBW)
200 HBW Teapills - General Dose 5-8 teapills 2-3 times per day. At full dose lasts approximately 9 days.
Add To Cart @ Theory
- Zhi Bo Di Huang Wan (Sun Ten)
100 Sun Ten Capsules - General Dose 1-2 capsules 2-3 times per day. At full dose lasts approximately 16 days.
Add To Cart @ Theory
Related Posts From Our Blog
Store Policies and Information
Required FDA Notice: All statements made regarding the products listed on our site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.