Zuo Gui Wan Formula Brands Within Our Store
Below you will find all of the brands of zuo gui wan that we carry in our store. Zuo Gui Wan is also known as .
The formula is within the Chinese Medicine functional grouping of Tonify the Yin which is part of the broader Tonify grouping. For more detailed clinical usage information from the Traditional Chinese Medicine perspective, you may see the corresponding section for zuo gui wan on our theory site.
- Formula Associations
- Related Posts From Our Blog
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Potentially Related Conditions
- · Amenorrhea (Absence of Menstruation) · Fatigue · Hot Flashes · Infertility · Tinnitus · Night Sweats (Sleep Hyperhidrosis) · Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Related Diagnostic Patterns
- · Kidney Yin Deficiency · Kidney Jing Deficiency
- Generally Included Herbs
- · Fu Ling · Gou Qi Zi · Shan Yao · Shan Zhu Yu · Shu Di Huang · Tu Si Zi · Lu Jiao Jiao
Zuo Gui Wan Brands Available - Sorted By Title
We Have 2 Brands Of The Zuo Gui Wan Formula Associated Within Our Store
- Zuo Gui Wan (HBW)
200 HBW Teapills - General Dose 5-8 teapills 2-3 times per day. At full dose lasts approximately 9 days.
Add To Cart @ Theory
- Zuo Gui Wan (Sun Ten)
100 Sun Ten Capsules - General Dose 1-2 capsules 2-3 times per day. At full dose lasts approximately 16 days.
Add To Cart @ Theory
Related Posts From Our Blog
Store Policies and Information
Required FDA Notice: All statements made regarding the products listed on our site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.