The Yin Yang House ships packages within the US and internationally. All international orders must submit an international order request and will be sent a customized invoice.
Domestic orders are shipped within 1-3 business days from the time you placed your order and are all shipped via USPS priority mail (3-5 business days).
We use flat rate shipping based on total order price. Our domestic (within the US) rates are as follows:
- $0 – $74.99 order is charged $7 for shipping
- $75+ shipping is free.
International shipping rates will vary, but we generally still use USPS priority mail.
- Due to the unique nature of our products, there are no refunds accepted. You should be certain of what you are ordering before completing your order.
- We cannot provide consultations for herbal formulas online, so please work with a practitioner locally if necessary.
- Herbal Notice: *Pian?, Wan?: Wan means ball and Pian means tablet. As an example, “You Gui Wan” and “You Gui Pian” are the -exact- same formula. In activeherb products will be always ship pian, unless we only have wan in stock. Most other formulas are available in wan only and most of the larger more concentrated herbs are in capsules.
- For most “wan/pian” formulas we use one of two major suppliers and will ship what we have in stock. We try to keep our product description and graphics up to date, but for products with supply issues the picture and/or description may vary from the product shipped. While the brands we use are clinically similar in our opinion, if you have a very strong need for a particular brand, please contact us in advance before ordering. On the site we often use wan in our formula names, regardless of the pill type, as it is a common way to describe a formula.
- The Yin Yang House is committed to privacy and security for all of our clients. Because we respect your right to privacy, we have developed a Privacy Statement as indicated below.
- Personal Information
- Under no circumstances do we transfer your email address to any other company, nor do we collect any personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs.
- There are two ways you can provide us with and consent to our collection of certain personal information:
- E-mail Request – Links throughout our site provide you with the opportunity to contact us via e-mail to ask questions, request information and materials, or provide comments and suggestions. You may also be offered the opportunity to have one of our Sales Representatives contact you personally to provide additional information about our products or services. To do so, we may request additional personal information from you, such as your name and telephone number, to help us satisfy your request.
- Enrollment – You may choose to enroll for one of our products or services where we will request certain information from you. Depending on the type of product or service that you request, you may be asked to provide different personal information. For certain products and services, we may require your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and credit card number. Other products and services may require different or supplemental information from you in order to apply.
- Statistical Information About Your Visit
- Information obtained while visiting our site does not identify you personally, but rather records information about a visit to our site. We may monitor statistics such as how many people visit our site, which pages people visit, and which browsers people use. We use these statistics about your visit to help us improve the performance of our web site and over all user experience.
Legal Notices, Site Usage and Product Descriptions:
- We recommend in all cases that you consult with a trusted health care professional before taking any nutritional supplements or discontinuing any medication.
- Products carried by Yin Yang House Inc are not offered as a treatment or cure for any medical conditions, but only as nutritional support. All information contained within the entire Yin Yang House web site and subsites is provided for educational and informational purposes only.
- All information on all product descriptions whether by Yin Yang House Inc and/or its employees and/or its associated manufacturers and/or distributors, has not been evaluated by the FDA, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, nor should it be used as a therapeutic modality or as a substitute for your own physician’s advice. The information presented herein should not be construed as the practice of medicine.
- The Yin Yang House is not responsible for misuse and/or abuse of any product sold as a result of consumer(s) using these web sites, nor is the Yin Yang Hosue responsible for any problem(s) or difficulty which may arise though consumer use of any product sold by Yin Yang House Inc. Prior to ordering products from the Yin Yang House, please consult your physician, acupuncturist or any nutritive professional if you have any concerns and/or questions about the advisability of using any product(s). This notice is linked to from the majority of pages on the Yin Yang House website. Ordering products from the Yin Yang House constitutes consumer acceptance of the terms of this notice.
- Yin Yang House Inc is not responsible for typographical errors within our web sites. Prices and product availability are subject to change without notice.