Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Formula Brands Within Our Store
Below you will find all of the brands of gan mai da zao wan that we carry in our store. Gan Mai Da Zao Wan is also known as .
The formula is within the Chinese Medicine functional grouping of Nourish the Heart and Calm the Spirit which is part of the broader Calm The Spirit grouping. For more detailed clinical usage information from the Traditional Chinese Medicine perspective, you may see the corresponding section for gan mai da zao wan on our theory site.
- Formula Associations
- Related Posts From Our Blog
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Potentially Related Conditions
- · Anxiety · Depression · Insomnia · Menopause (Hot Flashes) · Manic Depression
- Related Diagnostic Patterns
- · Liver Qi Stagnation · Heart Yin Deficiency · Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Generally Included Herbs
- · Da Zao · Fu Xiao Mai · Gan Cao
Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Brands Available - Sorted By Title
We Have 2 Brands Of The Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Formula Associated Within Our Store
- Gan Mai Da Zao Tang (Sun Ten)
100 Sun Ten Capsules - General Dose 1-2 capsules 2-3 times per day. At full dose lasts approximately 16 days.
Add To Cart @ Theory
- Gan Mai Da Zao Wan (HBW)
200 HBW Teapills - General Dose 5-8 teapills 2-3 times per day. At full dose lasts approximately 9 days.
Add To Cart @ Theory
Related Posts From Our Blog
Store Policies and Information
Required FDA Notice: All statements made regarding the products listed on our site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.