Si Wu Tang Wan Formula Brands Within Our Store
Below you will find all of the brands of si wu tang wan that we carry in our store. Si Wu Tang Wan is also known as Si Wu Wan, Four Substances for Women, Tangkuei Four Combination.
The formula is within the Chinese Medicine functional grouping of Tonify the Blood which is part of the broader Tonify grouping. For more detailed clinical usage information from the Traditional Chinese Medicine perspective, you may see the corresponding section for si wu tang wan on our theory site.
- Formula Associations
- Potentially Related Conditions
- · Amenorrhea (Absence of Menstruation) · Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain - Cramps) · Eczema · Infertility · Iron Deficiency Anemia · Miscarriages · Postpartum Depression · Psoriasis · Dermatitis · Pregnancy · Anemia · Insufficient Lactation
- Related Diagnostic Patterns
- · Liver Blood Deficiency · Heart Blood Deficiency · Spleen Blood Deficiency
- Generally Included Herbs
- · Bai Shao · Chuan Xiong · Dang Gui · Shu Di Huang
Si Wu Tang Wan Brands Available - Sorted By Title
We Have 2 Brands Of The Si Wu Tang Wan Formula Associated Within Our Store
- Si Wu Tang (Sun Ten)
100 Sun Ten Capsules - General Dose 1-2 capsules 2-3 times per day. At full dose lasts approximately 16 days.
Add To Cart @ Theory
- Si Wu Tang Wan (HBW)
200 HBW Teapills - General Dose 5-8 teapills 2-3 times per day. At full dose lasts approximately 9 days.
Add To Cart @ Theory
Store Policies and Information
Required FDA Notice: All statements made regarding the products listed on our site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.