Yu Ping Feng Wan Formula Brands Within Our Store
Below you will find all of the brands of yu ping feng wan that we carry in our store. Yu Ping Feng Wan is also known as Yu Ping Feng San, Jade Windscreen Powder, Siler and Astragalus Formula.
The formula is within the Chinese Medicine functional grouping of Stabilize the Exterior and the Lungs which is part of the broader Stabilize and Bind grouping. For more detailed clinical usage information from the Traditional Chinese Medicine perspective, you may see the corresponding section for yu ping feng wan on our theory site.
- Formula Associations
- Related Posts From Our Blog
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Potentially Related Conditions
- · Bronchitis · Common Cold · Flu · Chronic Illness · Rhinitis
- Related Diagnostic Patterns
- · Lung Wind Invasion - Wind Cold · Lung Qi Deficiency
- Generally Included Herbs
- · Fang Feng · Huang Qi · Bai Zhu · Sheng Jiang · Da Zao
Yu Ping Feng Wan Brands Available - Sorted By Title
We Have 2 Brands Of The Yu Ping Feng Wan Formula Associated Within Our Store
- Yu Ping Feng San (Sun Ten)
100 Sun Ten Capsules - General Dose 1-2 capsules 2-3 times per day. At full dose lasts approximately 16 days.
Add To Cart @ Theory
- Yu Ping Feng Wan (HBW)
200 HBW Teapills - General Dose 5-8 teapills 2-3 times per day. At full dose lasts approximately 9 days.
Add To Cart @ Theory
Related Posts From Our Blog
Store Policies and Information
Required FDA Notice: All statements made regarding the products listed on our site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.